Line Lead, Injection Molding
Responsible for overseeing the production of quality molded parts in a safe, productive and efficient manner. Develop into future Injection Tech with the goal to bid on open Injection Tech positions.
- Drive DLE performance improvements by providing direction while the Lead is otherwise occupied.
- Champion for safety (people, machines, processes) in the Injection department. This may include occasionally performing safety audits, providing training to new associates, and providing safety-related feedback to employees and management.
- Observe temporary associates and provide direction that would help streamline the DL process.
- Drive housekeeping improvements through personal actions and by providing direction to those who are not fully utilized or otherwise available due to machine downtime.
- May be required to change or refill materials as they run low. Be an advocate for the other, inexperienced operators, by providing training and feedback and serving as a conduit between the operators and management.
- Will serve as the primary backup to the technician on duty.
- Help take attendance at start of shift, monitor vacation and absences and indicate on roster.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Previous Injection Molding experience preferred.
CLIMATE: This position involves working in a noisy environment that is fast paced, goal focused and requires frequent lifting up to and around 50 lbs, bending, squatting and climbing.
An Equal Opportunity Employer