Project Management Technical Lead
Project Management Technical Lead
This IT Project Manager Tech Lead position will lead the program management of multiple I&CM Cash Window initiatives. This position will lead application development of a portfolio of projects, including major initiatives, light enhancements, break fixes and production support of I&CM CW applications. It will also ensure alignment between project activities and accepted scope and negotiate with the business and other stakeholders on changes to scope. This role will own the end-to-end delivery of software solutions to ensure successful delivery and post-production support.
- Being a champion for ICM Cash Window and represent for all Single Family Program initiatives.
- Collaborate with SF Program office and ensure ICM requirements are met and in align with program.
- Work with staffing Vendor and ensure CW augmentation is done as needed.
- Need to write SOW and execute on behalf of the BTO group and comply with PMO office needs.
- Execute identified new or existing SF program based projects and provide regular status update to Program office.
- Developing project plans and status reports to include cost, schedule, scope performance in addition to actively managing issues and risks.
- Maintain overall project schedule and follow-up progress with project team members.
- Ensuring all projects comply with methodology, controls, and documentation standards.
- Should master all the processes including merge/yield process.
- Should proactively start, execute and complete all the process on time.
- Create necessary tickets and forms including deployment forms (in compliance with the respective form/ticket rules).
- Obtain necessary approval for the tickets and forms prior to Enterprise deployment
- Work with technical lead and developers to document software implementation and deployment steps.
- Socialize deployment activities to all the respective technology groups including TCM, DB, WIO etc.,
Budget & Resource Management:
- Developing detailed cost and schedule estimates including metrics and drivers for estimates
- Maintain Plan-view as required. Maintain requirements, allocations, and overall project forecast in Plan-View.
- Continuously assess and adjust project between forecast and actuals. Report burn rates to management on a timely manner.
- Manage CWs in terms time reporting and approval, contract extension and termination
Risk and Issues:
- Demonstrate ownership of problems, issues, or requests from start to finish.
- Facilitating appropriate handoffs, but track the item through resolution.
- Document project Risks in register and maintain Issues list.
- At a minimum every risk should include risk description, assigned to, risk probability, risk impact and mitigation steps.
- All risk and Issues should be followed as required.
- Respective register and list should be updated on such follow-up to document progress and resolutions
Technical and business acumen:
- Ensure that requirements/user stories including Non-functional (performance, operational and transitional) are fully developed, communicated and understood by the project team.
- Ensuring the development team follows development best practices (eg code reviews, unit testing, automate functional testing etc.) throughout the project life cycle
- SME across multiple domains and applications, with a understanding of downstream and upstream interfaces.
- Solid working knowledge of software development methodology and structured analysis, process redesign.
- Interact with Tech Leads, Dir's, and SMEs on matters concerning multiple complex projects which requires the ability to negotiate with staff, clients, and support groups while maintaining effective relationships.
- Typically has at least 10 to 12 years of technical program/project management experience implementing complex IT solutions
- Bachelor's degree is required (preferred if in Management and/or Technology disciplines)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects including working with Program office is a must
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) is required
- Experience with Share Point is a must
- Should have experience in Financial Service particularly to Mortgage Industry.
- Should come from strong technical background or business analysis background.
- PMP/CSM Certified
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- People management experience
- Demonstrates characteristics of approachability, team player, and enthusiasm.
- Looks to find common ground and get cooperation when dealing with conflict.