For 50 years, our client has consistently delivered on the toughest machining jobs with amazing precision. Due to growth, they are looking to add an experienced Quality Technician to their team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have strong understanding and past experience with completing and submitting First Article Inspections(FAI) & Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- AS9100/ISO9001 awareness/experience is a plus! (ie working knowledge/previous work experience with Aerospace parts/requirements)
- 5+ years of experience with inspection of tight tolerance parts/components.
- Working knowledge of GD&T is necessary
- General Understanding and experience with Aerospace customer portals & websites is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with Net Inspect & Inspection Expert is a plus
- 1st shift
- Competitive Salary (hourly) based upon experience
- Benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401K plan and paid holidays
- Clean, safety oriented work environment